200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course

200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course

$275$300

Single Room Accommodation

Total Course Fee = $1199 : : Booking Fee = $300 :: Pay on Arrival = $899

Double Sharing Accommodation

Total Course Fee = $1099 : : Booking Fee = $275 :: Pay on Arrival = $824

 

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Rishikesh Yog Math offers 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course, a 28 days holistic program which aims to develop you into a yoga teacher. The course is as per the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and planned by yogic masters from Rishikesh having decades of experience in Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training.

 

Course Duration : 4 weeks (28 Days)

Payment Policy:
To book seat, student have to pay 25% of total course fee as through website payment gateway (non-refundable). Remaining 75% of the fee is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.

 

Facilities included in the course fees:
1. Learn Traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga
2. Get Yoga Alliance Certification.
3. Airport pick & drop facility from Dehradun  or New Delhi Airport.
4. Spacious Room with Attached Western Bathroom.
5. Three healthy meals and high tea.
6. Yoga Kit
7. Weekly Local Excursions.
8. Free laundry (We don’t accept undergarments).